25th of Nov '16 @ 9:48 PM
So this is a Christmas exchange very similar to what Mongolou created (I got her permission to create this). Her game is like a secret santa for people to exchange 250,000 IP worth of items. It was such a great idea, but I couldn't join in since I am just a newbie and don't have much IP to spare. So I created a mini version of her idea for Newbies only, just so we can afford the fun
Any newbie can sign up (the rules will show who is qualified as a "newbie". What happens is I will put your name in a random generator and I will pick a random person who is also signed up in the game and you will give that person a gift (morphing potion). Each person will get a name so everyone gets a gift. So it is just like a secret santa!
1. To participate, you must have joined IcePets AFTER October 31 (so only if you joined on November 1 or later). This is what I would consider a newbie.
2. The gift MUST be a morphing potion or snow jar that is valued UNDER 50,000 IP. This makes it so that we can all afford it and nobody will feel like they gave a bad gift. If you do not know how much they are worth, use the shop search and find the lowest price.
3. If you become inactive for 3 days or longer before the drawing, I will cancel your entry, just in case the person who is supposed to receive your gift doesn't get one and the person giving you a gift doesn't loose a morphing potion.
4. Try not to give the person the morphing potion of a pet they already have, just so they have the choice of selling or using the potion.
5. The gifts will be given under the player's Christmas Trees, so I don't think they will know it was you who gave them. After the gift giving is done, I will message you OR post the names of who gave who gifts.
Entry form: (fill this out and post to enter)
Why you want to enter:
Are you OK with your gift receiver knowing that it is you who is giving the gift to them?
ALL entries will be closed on December 20. As soon as possible, I will draw the names and message you PERSONALLY who you will be giving a morphing potion/snow jar to. You may ONLY give them the morphing potion between December 25 and December 30.
What Mongolou did was have the players put the gift under their festive trees. I personally do not know how that will work due to me myself being a newbie, however I think it will become obvious, so do that
Message me if:
- You will not be on IcePets on Dec. 25-30 due to the holidays
- You do not receive a gift
- You suddenly cannot give a gift for some odd reason...
CREDITS TO @Mongolou FOR THE AWESOME IDEA AND LETTING ME DO THIS FOR US NEWBIES
~ Call me Frossy ~