Official Site Glitches Forum RulesBefore posting on our forums it is your obligation to familarize yourself with our Official Board Rules, to be found in our Terms and Conditions. Our site rules always apply when posting on our forums.
22nd of Oct '16 @ 5:00 PM
- The Site Glitches Forum is for posting errors resulting in abnormalities of the site that were not intended by the IcePets staff. Any and all glitches should be reported right away to ensure that the staff is able to keep IcePets running smoothly.
- Glitches may be posted in this forum or via Support Ticket
. This is an example of a glitch
: I was not awarded IcePoints from the IcePoints Spinner. This is an example of something that is NOT a glitch
: I get an error message when I attempt to double post on the forums.
- Glitches that have been rectified or threads containing issues that have been solved will be promptly locked. If similar issues arise again, please create another thread or contact an IcePets staff member directly.
- Before posting a glitch, please scan the forum to ensure that the issue has not already been handled or has already been recently posted by another user.
- Utilizing and benefiting from a site glitch is considered cheating. If any user is found exploiting a glitch without making the staff known of its presence, you are at risk of being permanently banned from IcePets. If an exploit of this nature is found, please file a Support Ticket
- Do NOT post threads relating to spelling errors found on the site. If you have located a spelling error, there is a specific thread to notify the IcePets staff members located here: Spelling Errors