20th of Oct '16 @ 10:20 AM
Dear mods not sure where best for this board so please move it as you see fit.
Everyone else, be you an oldie or a newbie or somewhere in the middle here is a list of helpful hints and tips for questing i think it might help, also if i am missing any or if you have any interesting ones please do post them so i can add them to the list.
then if anyone wants to make a questing user guide one day i also give them permission to use the list i am rubbish at that.
1. Quitting - If the item is unavailable or two expensive there is no harm in quitting the quest 200ip is not that much money you can easily make that back in profit on the affordable quests.
2. Restocking if you have finished your quests for the day and still have some time spend some time restocking so quests items are available for others most items you buy for questing will sell for a profit as well, restocking is easy.
3. The books if your not sure what to restock these books will tell you they are really cheap to buy
a) Weapon Quest Request List
b) Space Quest Request List
c) Snowman Quest Request List
d) Candy Quest Request List
e) Plushie Quest Request List
you only have to read them to your pet once and you can then go to your library
at any time and see them again
4. Token Booth[/B] dont forget the chilli cupcake and the other cupcake can be brought from the token booth those are good earners and if your poor all the dark chocolates can be turned from tokens to cash
5. ice box Dont forget a lot of the ice cubes can be made cheaper by buying the basic snow jar or token etc an freezing it at the ice box
Check out my gallery its got a lot of neat stuff in and its all for sale! prices lower than the shop searcher to