21st of Mar '12 @ 10:38 AM
Since there are a lot asking questions about how/where to change a pet, I decided to make a main topic for it
how do I change my pet(s) color/species?
- you can change a pet by either using a snow jar or a morphing jar. A snow jar changes the color of a pet, while using a morphing jar changes the color and or species of a pet. The only way you can use a snow jar or morphing jar on a pet is if the pet is your active pet. You can change which pet is your active one by visiting Here, then by clicking make active pet under which pet you would like to change the color/species of.
where do i find these morphing potions and snow jars?
- user shops - search for the morphing potion/snow jar and if someone is selling it will list it with the selling price - Search User Shops
- shopping forums - if a user is selling a morphing potion/snow jar, they may post it in the shopping forums with what they are looking for - Shopping/Marketplace Forum
- trades - A user may put a morphing potion/snow jar into trades for you to offer on, listing what they are looking for in specific or for you to make an offer of your own choice and they will either accept or decline - Trades
- I.C.E. Shop - if you buy IC from other users, or support the site by buying with a credit card or mailed in form, you can also buy morphing potions/snow jars from the I.C.E shop -I.C.E. Shop
- Snow Jar Igloo - A shop open to all users that stocks morphing potions and snow jars, although rarity plays a key role on when a certain morphing potion/snow jar will be stocked - Snow Jar Igloo
can i change my pet back to a previous color?
- the answer is, yes! by visiting your closet Here, you can switch a pet between the current colors/species that they have unlocked.
other helpful information
- a snow jar/morphing potion may only be used once, so choose wisely.
- a morphing potion may be used on any pet and changes its current species and color to the one listed in its name. A snow jar may be used on any species of pet, as long as the color is available in that species.
- MP = Morphing Potion; SJ = Snow Jar
other helpful links:
- Pet Color/Species Guide
if anyone comes across any other questions, or find any other information that may be useful that relates to the colors/species of a pet and or using morphing potions or snow jars on a pet, please post them here or message me and I will add them to this original post. thank you everyone!